Arbitration via :
E-COUNSEL℠ and E-CONSULT℠
So, what are the advantages to CA.AFFORDABLE.LAW℠ arbitration over pursuing a dispute through traditional channels? The advantages sometimes vary from dispute to dispute, but essentially can be summarized as follows :
(1) With CA.AFFORDABLE.LAW℠ the process can be tailored to suit parties particular needs.
(2) With CA.AFFORDABLE.LAW℠ Arbitrators are chosen for their expertise and have been thoroughly vetted
(3) With CA.AFFORDABLE.LAW℠ it is confidential : Unlike a traditional trial, arbitration with CA.AFFORDABLE.LAW℠ is essentially a private procedure, so that if the parties desire privacy then the dispute and the resolution can be kept confidential
(4) The process is quicker, no more than 6 weeks and considerably cheaper than the traditional channels.
(4) With e-Court there are limited grounds of appeal as arbitral awards are binding and enforceable through many of the traditional courts - The decision of an CA.AFFORDABLE.LAW℠ Arbitrator is final and binding because the parties have agreed that it should be, rather than any other rule or reason.